Like many other Web sites, kramericagives.org makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
When you visit kramericagives.org you provide us with personal information you knowingly disclose to us and Web site interaction information collected by us. We request information from you (which may include name, age, address, telephone number, email address, city location, zip code, and when necessary, credit card information) when you make donations, ask a question, request to receive communications, or participate in a promotion or other Web site feature.
We also collect any information which you decide to share, either by contacting us directly or by posting such information in the forum or other sections of the Web site.
We may use the information we collect to:
- Operate, provide, improve and maintain the Web site
- Process and deliver orders for products
- Send you information about kramericagives.org which we believe you may be interested in
- Communicate with you about your donation or customer service needs
- Communicate with you about our products and events, and for other promotional purposes
- Improve our business, or Administer contests, promotions, surveys or other Web site features
- To opt-out and stop receiving email updates, you can send an e-mail to Privacy or follow the unsubscribe instructions provided on all kramericagives.org e-mails.
Protecting Your Information
We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools to maintain the safety of your personal information. When you make donations, submit a form, or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All credit card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our credit card processor’s databases. REGARDLESS OF THESE EFFORTS, kramericagives.org CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OR CONFIDENTIALITY OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future
emails, you can email us at
Privacy and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. kramericagives.org does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that kramericagives.org has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.